Some of Our Partners and Associates
- Kathyrn Blackmer-Reyes, MA, MLIS, Librarian. San Jose State Unversity, San Jose, CA.
- Dr. Rene Galindo, Associate Professor of Educational Foundations. University of Colorado-Denver.
Dr. John C. Hausdoerffer, Professor and Director of the Master of Environmental Management Program; Professor of Environmental Sustainability and Philosophy. Western State Colorado University, Gunnison, CO.
- Tina Kuckkhan-Miller, J.D., Director. Evergreen Longhouse. Evergreen State College, Olympia, WA.
- Living Breath of wǝɫǝbʔaltxʷ: Indigenous Foods and Ecological Knowledge Annual Symposium. University of Washington, Seattle.
- Delbert 'Smutcoom' Miller, Artist, Counselor. Skokomish Smokehouse Elders, Skokomish, WA.
Dr. Adriana Nieto, Associate Professor. Department of Chicano Studies. Metropolitan State University, Denver, CO.
Sarah Parmar, Director of Conservation. Colorado Open Lands, Denver, CO.
- Dr. José Rivera, Professor of Regional Studies. University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM.
- Shirley Romero Otero, President. Land Rights Council; Move Mountains Youth Project, San Luis, CO.
- Gurupriya Beth Sanchez, Yoga and Mindfulness Teacher; Ayurvedic Cuisine Instructor. Denver, CO.
- Dr. Vandana Shiva, Navdanya. New Delhi, India.
Dr. Lynn Sykink, Professor of Anthropology. Western State Colorado University, Gunnison, CO.
Delmer Vialpando, President. Sangre de Cristo Acequia Association, San Francisco, CO.
Teresa Vigil, Ethnobotanist; Healer; Field School Instructor and Consulting Advisor. San Luis, CO.
Department of Anthropology, Acequia Agroecology and Permaculture Field School (semi-annual). University of Washington, Seattle, WA.